Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh no..!

Hummm..the new semester is starting already!Huhh..I know,this semester will be one of the tough semester.I just checked my-MyLms..owh,the subjects,looks so hard for me.(hehhe,I not yet read the moduls!)Anyway,I will always try to start read them,soon! =D hopefully..!There are 'devils' which is always hang around me and seduce me a lot.God,help me!But, I can't go through my days without them,oh no..!I must confessed that I'm addicted to these stuffs ody..

#1Internet

I'm "Facebookworm"..(bookworm?)
LOL!Cool!..be honest la,almost all of internet users caught with 'facebook fever' already la..hahha!

My major enemy..
Especially the games..

Farm Town!(gahhh..)

#2 Korean Movie
I'm Korean Movie fan!

The Snow Queen!

Boys Before Flowers..
And..many more!

#Laptop+Mobile phone?
Make me 'blind'..huhu~~
Gadget bad influences!
Overcome the bad influences lo..

Oho..I'm not that bad lah..I still loves my books and study so much lah.. My fees for every semester is very expensive,so cannot be so gila-gila!
I loves my books!Yes,I do..To get a flying colour result needs so much effort,so I must work smart.Very smart for every single thing I do.
             
         

Ahemm...being so 'holly' pulak!

=) Strive For Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment