Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big Fan of MANCHESTER UNITED!

Yes, I am a BIG fan of MANCHESTER UNITED! I watched almost all of their LIVE games. I recognized the players name (of course, they are talented and handsome what..!) Oh ya, this will sound a bit 'ewww' but, guys..I like the team manager : Sir Alex Ferguson! ~ Yeah, I like his personality and the way he leads this team. His 'power' is of this team secret weapon to be winner in every game they played. 
(Agree or not, I will alway say YES to Sir Alex Ferguson. You is so COOL sir!~How I wish He know what I'm saying right now!)


 Forever, Chelsea Manchester United in my heart! =)


And I like this guys very much!


#What say you? He is a super GREAT goalkeeper right? Yes.. He is the BEST! MANU's Saviour! =) Without him..?


And.. these two 'hot' player!


# Their skills is SUPERB cool. Dimitar Berbartov + Wayne Rooney = Perfect!
     Anyway, there are LOADS of MANU's stories you can find out in this website:
You will get more informations there.~More than what I can say here indeed. 
Check it out babe!!

Viva MANCHESTER UNITED! 
Don't want to mention it but.. peace to Manchester United haters! LOls...


Stay bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment